header ad

Daily Trail conditions in the Don

HOME FORUM RIDING GREATER TORONTO AREA THE DON VALLEY Daily Trail conditions in the Don

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5,788 replies, has 338 voices, and was last updated by  Shortcuttomoncton 4 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 5,789 total)
ENVE

  • Author
    Posts
  • #574219

    SkidVicious
    Participant

    @The Rear Admiral wrote:

    Hey, we should all tell Dirty C4 that they’re gonna pave over the area and build Don trail destruction headquarters there 😉

    😆

    Don trail destructo HQ…solotrek: we need another sign !!

    I rode yesterday. 30 km in 1:50. It felt like I was riding through tar (and breathing in soot), so much particulate in the air that any exposed skin could not sweat. gross. but i may do it again today.

    trails are nice and drifty.

    #574220

    spyder
    Participant

    Im heading in soon , when I get this crank set swaped out .
    Sky is lookins a bit dodgy

    #574221

    blsonne
    Participant

    I knew a girl called Sky once, and she was totally dodgy.

    #574222

    madman
    Participant

    no rain today…sweet trails i am sure.

    #574223

    SkidVicious
    Participant

    Ok maybe after my swim…marsh gimme a shout if your gonna ride today, its actaulyl a LOT nicer than yesterday.

    #574224

    admin
    Keymaster

    Give me a shout Skid, if my gear is dry I’m in for a ride.

    #574225

    Lowenbrau
    Participant

    Stating the obvious here but we’ve got to hope these clouds right now have some rain in them. It’s got to be the right amount though. Too little and the trails just continue to crumble,too much and all these grooves on the climbs are going to just become big gullies with all this loose powder to wash away. 🙁

    #574228

    admin
    Keymaster

    5PM Wednesday, flats are nice, no dust.

    #574229

    blsonne
    Participant

    Walked the East Don, looks good today. Some fun stuff built in there 🙂

    #574230

    Trailhead
    Participant

    did ridge, cat, pa & flats this morning(9am)

    all were in great shape

    somebody water the dj’s

    #574231

    insert name here
    Participant

    me n dave did didint do much tho

    #574235

    B.O.B
    Participant

    The first feature past the Millwood bridge has given way and needs repair. I’ll try to make it out Friday afternoon.

    #574236

    fletann
    Participant

    @trail_head wrote:

    did ridge, cat, pa & flats this morning(9am)

    all were in great shape

    somebody water the dj’s

    Tried to water down the DJ’s, looks like the pump is not working, asking around seems one of the youngsters has screwed it somehow.

    #574237

    B.O.B
    Participant

    @fletann wrote:

    @trail_head wrote:

    did ridge, cat, pa & flats this morning(9am)

    all were in great shape

    somebody water the dj’s

    Tried to water down the DJ’s, looks like the pump is not working, asking around seems one of the youngsters has screwed it somehow.

    Welcome to the world of maintenance Tim . . .

    #574238

    Stikky
    Participant

    @B.O.B wrote:

    @fletann wrote:

    @trail_head wrote:

    did ridge, cat, pa & flats this morning(9am)

    all were in great shape

    somebody water the dj’s

    Tried to water down the DJ’s, looks like the pump is not working, asking around seems one of the youngsters has screwed it somehow.

    Welcome to the world of maintenance Tim . . .

    Welcome ‘EVERYBODY’ to the maintenance end of things. just cuz you were the one to put something there some ppl think you are the one who should maintain it – WRONG! not slamming on you, Bruce 😉 just feel the need to correct a ‘misconception’

    we all should serve in whatever needs doing or yer most fave feature/section/state that you want corrected as you feel like doing it… some things should be made priority, but no one person’s responsibility. we all use the amenities so keep em up on yer own.

    while other duties are being performed by the same builders someone else can step in & fix something rather than expect it to be fixed- RECRUITS!! 8)

    this is not a rant guys- just a display of my mindset. hope it sounds ok- i’m a lil delerious after a 18 hr day on 4 hrs sleep 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 5,789 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

Loading...

People Who viewed ThisX