header ad

2016 World Cup DH thread

HOME FORUM RIDING FEELS GOOD FORUM TALKING ABOUT BIKES 2016 World Cup DH thread

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  BillGraham 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
ENVE

• Author

FastTimes
    Keymaster

S0 pumped for this weekend.. I think this will be one of the best seasons on record with a real fight for the title.

Could this be the winning bike? What are your predictions?

I’ll be at Solutions watching the race while building a bike with @matty-f I’m sure we’ll be screaming at the screen louder that Warner.

Stoked!

Jeremy Lavigne
    Participant

What do you thing about setting up a RFG pool in the Dirt Fantasy League?
    http://fantasy.dirtmountainbike.com/#KEM4fDpypj08oq4c.97

Only 1 day 13 hrs to pick a team before it closes

BlurredLines
    Participant

Got my team in, (only 4/5 slots filled) consistency seems to be key. It’s tough to say with a lot of Rider/Bike changes over the winter… I think Santa Cruz Syndicate will perform well with the lack of change, but Bruni and Gwin are both very obvious contenders even on new brands, not to mention the slew of others only fraction of a second out of the top 5 last season… Should be just great, biggest hope is for an all around healthy season so we can see people ride well and compete for the overall.

I’d love to see the women take a better run at Atherton this year too… last year was a bit “meh”

Pretty much just pumped to see some races!

Neville Park
    Participant

Too good not to share … view the photos too … the steep part Claudio is freaking out about does not get justice thru gopro perspective … constantly on edge the whole was down – what a champion

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-claudios-preview-lourdes-dh-world-cup-2016.html

FastTimes
    Keymaster

I am pretty anxious to see what Canadian Mark Wallace can do. I think this will be a breakthrough year for him. Remember his run through the rocks at MSA??? There is also the big move for Casey Brown to Trek. Be interesting to see what she can do with that level of support on a proven bike.

micah356
    Participant

I really wish there was a place that would screen the DH and serve beer at 8:30 am on a Sunday…

Matty F
    Participant

We’ll have to start organizing parties!

veggie cyclist
    Participant

Stevie Smith 🙂

Whynot
    Participant

That was CRAZY!!!

Some of the riders were clearly on another level than the field.

What was with the rider order in the “live” feed?

BlurredLines
    Participant

Not at all what I was expecting. Good to see the Devinci guys really having their day, my “team” blew it pretty big time

BillGraham
    Participant

Was such a nasty track with the wet conditions for practice an qualifying. Glad to see it dry up a bit for the race. Awesome to see Smith back up on the box as well as Danny Hart. Not to sure if it was the track or guys just stepping it up but it seemed that some of the long time vets like Greg just couldn’t keep up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX